© 2018, Selective Micro Technologies, LLC. All rights reserved. Selective Micro, the Selectrocide name and logo, and the marketing molecules and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Selective Micro Technologies, LLC.
FDA Approved Products
These products are approved by the FDA.
The Selectrocide A12 generates 6 gallons of 500 ppm ultra-pure ClO₂ and is intended for applications that require large amounts of pure ClO₂ . The A12 is easy to use. Simply remove the sachet and place it in a covered tank or bucket and generate for 2 hours. Dilute the solution to fit your needs. The A12 is listed with the United States Food and Drug Administration as a food contact antimicrobial. The A12 is also recognized and registered with the Organic Materials Review Institute. The A12 is commonly used in food processing facilities, or in groceries or restaurants.
Features and Benefits
- Multiple Food Contact Notifications allow for use on poultry, red meat, seafood, mushrooms, fruits and vegetables
- Product can be applied to both raw agricultural commodities and non-RAC goods
- Easy to insert product into current protocols and technologies with little change
- Can be applied as a liquid, or used as a fumigant
- Has been shown to extend the quality shelf life of produce
- Can be used to decrease amount of bacteria on food products
- Food processing
- Restaurant & food service